Sauternes wine tour to visit and to taste the greatest Bordeaux wines in France
Come to discover and taste the wine of Sauternes aboard our authentic English taxis! The château Yquem, first classified cru supérieur, since 1855, isn’t the only castle on the list of great Sauternes wines. You will be seduced by a visit at the heart of this vineyard, a mix of forests and vines.
Between Barsac and Sauternes, Le château de La Tour Blanche, château Rayne Vigneau or château Lamothe will delight your eyes and your taste buds. About thirty kilometres south of Bordeaux, on the left bank of the Garonne, cradled by the Ciron, Sauternes is waiting for you.
A golden color, this sweet white wine is considered an exceptional wine worldwide thanks to its special fragrance that comes from noble putridity. A natural process born from the mixture of fruits and autumn mist that comes from the river. Sauternes, exceptional wine that hasn’t finished from surprising us. Embark in this unique experience and let us take you.
2 to 4
what's included :
- Pick up service and drop off at your hotel in Bordeaux
- 1 visit with tasting in a classified château grand cru
- 1 visit with tasting in a family property
- 1 “outdoor” tasting in the vineyards or in the Cab
- Cab transport by an English speaking driver in between your different activities
- Expert oenologist: + 280 € (limit of 3 passengers maximum)
- Your illustrated notebook and personal Polaroid pictures
- A tour of Bordeaux by electric bike at 30 € insteed of 45 € (will be schedule with our team)