When organic wines rhyme with Bordeaux wines
If the Bordeaux vineyards were slow to switch to viticulture that respects the environment and people, change is now underway. Organic wines are finally starting to carve out a place for themselves! Many winegrowers have understood the importance of indulging in it and adapting to new consumer demands. In Bordeaux, organic wines are controlled and the offer is of high quality.
Wine Cab has therefore chosen to fully devote one of its circuits to a new category of winegrowers whose organic has become much more than a know-how: an art of better living!
Take an English taxi to the right bank of the Garonne. The Côtes de Bourg and the Côtes de Blaye await you. Meet passionate winegrowers and teachers who will know how to raise your awareness and introduce you to this type of culture, without the addition of synthetic chemicals, whether before or after the harvest. Of course, during this excursion, taste organic wines and see how they are more present in the mouth, more digestible, presenting a better balance of flavors.
Are you curious to taste these wines? Embark with Wine Cab for an original wine tour, to discover organic wines and biodynamics!
2 to 4
What the activity includes :
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bordeaux
- Two visits with tasting in two certified organic castles
- A rural tasting in the vineyards (or in the taxi if it rains)
- An English-speaking driver
- Accompaniment by an expert oenologist (supplement of 190 €, limited to 3 passengers)
- A road book illustrated and personalized with Polaroid photos: 25 €
Important information :
- The taxi is not air-conditioned, old vehicle obliges! In summer, enjoy the comfort of a cooler and misters to cool you down.
- Private visits are carried out in compliance with barrier gestures against COVID-19: protective glass, disinfection before each departure and supply of hydro-alcoholic gel.
The wrote it :