The most prestigious castles in the world
The most prestigious appellation !
In the heart of the Bordeaux vineyards, just before Saint-Emilion, the doors of the smallest prestigious wine appellation of Bordeaux open: Pomerol, emblem of the Right Bank along with Saint-Émilion. 800 hectares for 150 properties, a piece of land to be shared by all on one of the most coveted terroirs in the world: the Pomerol clays.
This uniqueness makes the wines rarer, such as the famous Petrus wine, considered one of the most expensive and rarest ever to exist, it is praised by the greats of this world. These domains producing these wines do not receive visitors, as the demand is such that all their production is sold before even being bottled.
But wine Cab having privileged contacts with certain winemakers, it will be possible for you to visit these “secret” properties and taste these exceptional wines. The Château Taillefer or the prestigious Château La Rose Figeac will open the doors to their extraordinary productions.
In summary, an exclusive and unique tour in Bordeaux.
2 to 4
What the activity includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bordeaux
- 2 visits to family properties
- Accompaniment by an expert oenologist (supplement of 190 €, limited to 3 passengers)
- A road book illustrated and personalized with Polaroid photos: 25 €
- Snack: salted biscuits and cheese (15 €)
- The selection of the castles will be made at the time of your reservation according to their availability.
- The cab is not air-conditioned, old vehicle obliges! In summer, you can enjoy the comfort of a cooler and misters to cool you down.
starting at 140€ / person
They wrote it: