“Will you be able accept this challenge? 18 glasses of wine in only one day? Will you finish this Tasty Marathon?
In the prestigious vineyard of Medoc, experience an exceptional wine tour reserved to the wine tasting enthusiasts whom want to life a totally different kind of wine tour. A one of a kind experience, where you will be able to taste up to eighteen wines in seven hours of visits in the Chateaux of the appellation Margaux.
The tour will begin slowly but nicely with a visit of family property and wine tasting. You will be welcomed by the guide who will show you the technical devices and the cellar while explaining the wine making process. You will also discover the underground dug by the monks from XVth century where the countless barrels made of oak are stocked for the aging process of red wine.
After the visit, you will enjoy a picnic lunch break made of local specialties accompanied of course with wine tasting.
Now, winemaking has no secret for you and it’s time to perfect your tasting skills.
This is why we created this unique tour, for those who don’t want to do one visit one after the other but prefer to do wine tasting only after the other in the prestigious Margaux vineyards.
If you fit into this category, then this “tasting marathon” is made for you.
Château Siran, Château Marquis de Terme, Château Prieuré Lichine, château Desmirail, château Haut Breton Larigaudière… All these Châteaux Crus Bourgeois or Grand Crus Classés are our partner for this exceptional tour ready to welcome you for a commented wine tasting session.
In total you will taste between 15 and 18 different wines, mainly red but also white and Rosé. A true Marathon!
On your way back to your hotel, comfortably seated at the back of our London Black cab, you will be able to enjoy one last wine tasting session with some “refreshing” white dry wine from the Entre deux mer appellation accompanied by the notorious cannelé of Bordeaux.
So, are you ready to accept this challenge? Join us on this one of a kind Marathon.
2 to 4
15 to 18
your journey :
- Your English cab picks-you up at your hotel in Bordeaux and brings you back
- Between 15 and 18 tastings in 5 châteaux
- A full day tour of 6 hours
- One visit and tasting in a family property
- Including picnic type lunch
- English cab trip with an English speaking driver
- Grands crus classés : Wine tour in Saint-Emilion
- Heritage and tradition : Visit of Saint-Emilion
- Gateways of Bordeaux : Wine tour in Pessac-Léognan
- Discover the Sauternes : Wine tour in Sauternes
- Organic wines : French organic wines
- Bordeaux by night : Visit of Bordeaux at night
- Discover Bordeaux : Bordeaux tour by electric bike