During your wine tour, you appreciate some snakes for your tasting: dried fruit, cheese, chocolate or cooked pork meats… Wine Cab suggests that you go further, by turning these simple snakes into a great workshop: the sommelier.
That’s the way you’ll be able to create the perfect harmony between dish and wine, with subtle delicacies such as caviar, oysters, fine meats…
You are the sommelier! You learn how to combine red and white wines to accompany the dishes that will be served.
What is essential for a successful accord is the persistence. Neither the wine nor the dish should overwhelm the other. Only matters the echo that they reflect to each other.
The practical exercise will be to taste an amazing white wine with oysters or caviar (depending on the season).
This workshop will put your senses upside down.
2 to 4
Your journey :
- Your English cab picks-you up at your hotel in Bordeaux and brings you back
- One visit in a family property… with tasting
One “sommelier” workshop
- One « rural » tasting in the vines (or in your spacious English cab, if it rains)
- English cab trip with an English-speaking driver
- Your illustrated notebook and personal Polaroid pictures.
Les options :
- An oenologist can go with you! (+ 280/person… 3 people maximum)