During your wine tour, Wine Cab invites you to live a unique experience: your own wine making.
After visiting the property selected for you, your guide will invite you to get into the cellar master skin; he’s the one who creates the wine intended to seduce the future costumers.
This workshop is, without a doubt, the most recreational and rewarding regarding wine elaboration
First, you taste the different grape varieties, in order to really understand their specificity and benefit for a typical wine of Bordeaux composition. Then, you’ll try to create a vintage, by suvbtly combining two or three main grapes which include: cabernet franc, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, petit verdot
You’ll discover the art of blend, mix of aromas, texture and flavour… Art of blend is definitely the art of polishing your own style.
Through this workshop, it’s your personality who will make its name!
2 to 4
Your journey :
- Your English cab picks-you up at your hotel in Bordeaux and brings you back
- One visit in a family property… with wine tasting
- One “cellar master” workshop
- One « rural » tasting in the vines (or in your spacious English cab, if it rains)
- English cab trip with an English speaking driver
- Your illustrated notebook and personal Polaroid pictures.
- An oenologist can go with you ! (+ 280/person… 3 people maximum)
The cellar master