Wine Cab proposes a splendid appellation vineyard tour, just next to Bordeaux. You’ll taste unique white and red wines. The taste of Pessac Leognan red wine is fleshy, well balanced, with tight tanins… the taste finishes with a sensation of ripe soft fruit and liquorice.. Condensed and complex, the white one asserts its personality with its fat and rich side and its so well balanced freshness.
Wine Cab has selected for you the best houses to make you understand all the magic steps of wine productions method.
Châteaux Carbonnieux, Châteaux Smith Haut Lafitte, Château la Louvière, Château Haut Bailly, Pape Clément… all these prestigious châteaux will welcome you for personal visits and gourmet tasting. Thanks to Wine Cab, be deep in the authenticity of an ancestral vineyard!
2 to 4
your journey :
- Your typical taxi of London picks-you up at your hotel in Bordeaux and brings you back
- One visit in a « château grand cru classé »… with wine tasting
- One visit in a family property… with wine tasting
- One « rural » tasting in the vines (or in your spacious English cab, if it rains)
- English cab trip with an English speaking driver
- Your illustrated notebook and personal Polaroid pictures.
- An oenologist can go with you ! (+ 280/person… 3 people maximum)
Gateways of Bordeaux